It is no secret that Apple has one of the best security system when it comes to locking their devices. However there are some ways around it that can help you restore your device. Here are some as following:
Table of contents
- Screen Lock - Bypass Pass-code
- Activation Screen - Bypass iOS 11.03
- Activation Screen - Bypass iOS 11.4.1
- Network Lock - Bypass Sim Lock
Screen Lock - Bypass Pass-code
You may have forgotten your pass-code or entered a wrong one too many times, and your device is now locked. No one wants that! Not to worry! This will be the quickest and easiest solution that you can have when it comes to removing the screen lock and getting back into your device.
iMyFone LockWiper is the perfect way to reset pass-code and get you back into your iPhone.
Step 1. Download and open iMyFone LockWiper on your Mac/Windows. Click “Unlock Screen Passcode”.
Connect your iOS device using a USB cable to your computer.
Step 2. Download the firmware package and click “Start to Extract” to unpack it.
Click on “Start Unlock”.
Step 3. Put in passcode “000000” to confirm and click “Unlock”.
Step 4. Your iPhone passcode reset has finished.
With iMyFone LockWiper you can do iPhone passcode reset on any iOS device. No technical knowledge is required as there are detailed instructions on screen for each simple step.
Activation Screen - Bypass iOS 11.03
The bug in iOS 11.03 allows you to bypass iCloud completely, but only for devices in Clean mode. This bug happens on iCloud lock activation screen, before you activate your device. And one more, it works only on linked accounts, where 2-factor authorization is enabled.
Since Apple recently replaces all of them with 2-factor authorisation, it can be considered that it will work on most devices.
- Restore your device’s firmware to iOS 11.0x.
- Select “touch unlocked by a passcode” option.
- Enter any digits two times.
- Tap on “Back” twice.
- Tap on “Next” button.
Activation Screen - Bypass iOS 11.4.1
iCloud Bypass crash was found by Tomas K. and reported to Hack Hex. This works with Windows only.
- Download and install Windows app Dr.Fone Switch from https://mega.nz/#F!KhpW1QAB!eZNMO7_jMEIqstccdo5GbQ
- Connect device on iOS 11.4.1 to Windows PC via USB.
- Start iOS device and don’t connect to Wi-Fi, press Activate with iTunes.
- Start Dr.Fone Switch app and press “Switch” button.
- You will get activation bypassed and dialog of setup Touch ID.
- Once you see springboard press power button to lock, than unlock again.
- Warning! Don’t enter pass-code.
Network Lock - Bypass Sim Lock
A few years ago, it was illegal to unlock your smartphone.
Until 2014, that is, when President Barack Obama signed into law the Unlocking Consumer Choice and Wireless Competition Act. Following this short-term action, a decision was eventually made by the FCC to put the power to decide in the hands of the consumer.
Our simple guide shows how to unlock an iPhone from any network, often for free, with an unlock code or third-party service, so you can use any SIM card.
- Contact your provider and request an unlock using the contact details.
- If you haven't got the original SIM, you'll need to reset the phone before it can be unlocked.
- Power down the phone, then replace the old SIM card with a SIM from a different network.
- Check that the iPhone is able to connect a phone call over the new network.
If you’re in the US, you’ll also need a completed contract/payment plan. In the UK, you don’t need to have finished your contract, but you’ll still be paying for it.
All three options are simple enough, but note that you should put time aside for this task. Whether you’re speaking to the carrier directly, or using a third part approach, unlocking your smartphone can take a while.