The hacker posted details of nearly 620 million accounts stolen from 16 popular websites and 127 million records originating from 8 other sites.
List of Hacked Websites
Gnosticplayers told Hack Hex in an email that sale on Dream Market belonged to the following 8 hacked websites:
- Pizap (Photo editor) — 60 million
- Jobandtalent (Online job portal) — 11 million
- Gfycat (GIF hosting service) — 8 million
- Storybird (Online publishing platform) — 4 million
- Legendas.tv (Movie streaming site) — 3.8 million
- Onebip (Mobile payment service) — 2.6 million
- Classpass (Fitness and Yoga center) — 1.5 million
- Streeteasy (Real estate) — 990,000 (1 million)
The hacker is selling the above listed hacked databases individually on Dream Market for 2.6249 Bitcoin (roughly $9,700).
Since the majority of compromised services listed here confirmed the previously-unreported or undetected data breaches, it’s likely that the new stolen accounts being sold on the underground market is also legit.
If you are a user of any of the above-listed services or websites disclosed, you should consider changing your passwords.