You might have figured out that YouTube has a download feature which you could use to cache/download videos directly. But the problem is most of the time the option is not available and even if it is, the video is automatically removed from Download list after a month or so, which can be a real pain in the a** if you ask me.
None the less, I have a solution for that! I am sure there are hundreds of website which might offer the same YouTube video download feature but I have handpicked some of the most used and reliable services. Here is the list.
Y2mate allows you to convert & download video from YouTube, Facebook, Video, Dailymotion, etc, to mp3, mp4 in high definition. Y2mate supports downloading all video formats such as: MP4, M4V, 3GP, WMV, FLV, MO, MP3, WEBM, etc. You can easily download for free thousands of videos from YouTube and other websites.
- Search by name or directly paste the link of video you want to convert.
- Click “Start” button to begin converting process.
- Select the video/audio format you want to download, then click “Download” button.
SConverter help you to download videos from Youtube for free with high speed, besides you can download video from Facebook, Twitter, Instagram,.. with all formats MP4, 3GP, WEBM, MP3, and more.
- Enter the Youtube video link.
- Click on “Start” Button and wait a few seconds.
- Choose the video/audio format you want to download, then click “Download” button.
KeepVid is a totally free online service which enables you to download Youtube videos and convert Youtube to MP4, or any other video format. It allows you to save videos from Facebook, Instagram, Vimeo, Dailymotion, Break, Lynda, Netflix, Hulu, Soundcloud, Liveinternet, etc.
- Copy the video link from your browser.
- Paste the video URL into the search box of keepvid.pro.
- Click “Download Now” to start converting video to MP4 online free soon.
If you know any other service, let me know in the comment section below! 🙂